I’m up early this morning…
And I did spend my weekend wisely!!
Ermmm…
Taking shower while cleaning up my bathroom…
Did my laundry…
Cook for myself… tho it’s only baked beans with whole-fiber bread…sounds well to my tummy!
Get my butt rest on the lovely couch I bought months ago…
Ouhhh…’blogger boy’ is on tv..BEST! BEST! BEST!
And…their showing, the studz celebrating cikgu BUDI’s birthday by playing “TRUTH OR DARE”
Suddenly..Memories popped up again!
How I’m missing those years back~…
Playing that game in the class while teachers are not around…with ol those fellas…yg sumer2 da Berjaya!! am proud of u galsss~
Iyerr..inilah ujong minggu yang dinanti2 kan…
Just sitting around…tgk tiwi…without doing nothing….itulah HEAVEN~..
Walopon ianya CUMA SEHARI….tp akan dimanfaat kan sepenuhnye..
Tp sebenarnyer...ada benda yang masih tidak melengkapkan idop ini...dan masih menjadik persoalannya ialah
“APA YANG AKU CARI??”
notakaki : sy mengambil kesempatan ini utk mengucapkan berbanyak time kasih kepada seseorang yg bernama A.I.D.A. M.U.N.I.R.A.H. atas entry mengenai sy... i mamlu u~


0 comments:
Post a Comment